It's that time of year again! Time for the Building Resilience Gathering - a chance to learn from and connect with other building professionals in Manitoba. A great chance to make sure you have the insight needed to thrive in the coming year.
EVERY THURSDAY IN MARCH (starting on the 10th) FROM 1:30 - 4:00 PM
Overview of topics
Day 1 - ECONOMICS AND BUSINESS CASE (Thurs Mar 10| 1:30 -4:30)
- Total Cost of Building Ownership
- Financing Sustainable Building - right costing / grants / green mortgages / green bonds / PACE
- Manitoba’s Road to Resilience: A community climate action pathway to a fossil fuel-free future
- Selling efficient buildings / Edmonton's Labelling
- Build – Sustainable Building Training Development in Manitoba
Day 2 - PLANNING AND LEGISLATION (Wed Mar 17| 1:30 -4:30)
- Sustainable Projects on First Nations in Manitoba
- Proposed/New? National Building Code Energy Efficiency
- What’s Happening in the Federal Policy Scene?
- Manitoba Government's direction in energy efficiency
Day 3 - HEALTH AND ENVIRONMENT (Thu Mar 24 | 1:30 -4:30)
- Building Wellness
- Advocacy in Manitoba
- Climate risk assessment and management in buildings
- Sustainable Building Training Development in Manitoba
Day 4 - POLICY PARTY (Thu Mar 31 | 1:30 -4:30 )
Let's turn talk into action. This will be free for everyone and you can attend regardless of if you participated in any of the previous sessions.
The Gathering will be hosted on Gather, an excellent virtual platform to easily connect and collaborate with others one on one or in small groups!
Curious about Gather? Feel free to try their demo.
FLEXIBLE TICKET STRUCTURE Buy for one day, any two days or the whole Gathering.
20% off for sustaining SBM members.
FREE for SBM student members.